Sunday 1 March 2015

Monthly Roundup


I know I've been MIA over the last week - it's been a crazy start to 2015 that's for sure, so I thought I'd let you guys know what I've been up to over the last month. 

Let's start with the biggest and most exciting, which is that my best friend got married! I can't believe it's come and gone so quickly but all the activities leading up to and the day itself was just epic. Being part of their big day was so special and memorable and I'm very happy for the two of them. 

University life started for me this year and really in the last month I've been trying to adjust to this new adventure while still leaving time to spend with friends, family and of course all while working full time. I think it's always going to be moving and changing but so far I'm enjoying what I'm learning. 

Early last year I started running for exercise and quickly became addicted. Addicted to beating previous times and distance goals I'd set for myself. About a year on and a few milestones under my belt, I've decided to take it to the next level and start training for the half marathon in May. It's going to be hard but I enjoy a challenge! 

One of my New Years resolutions was to focus a little more on my blog and start to build on what I started in 2014. I want to reach my audience with relevant and interesting content - I'm welcoming all feedback on what you'd like to see more or less of moving forward! 


No comments:

Post a Comment