Thursday 8 January 2015

December Favourites


Ok so I'm a tad late getting my December favourites up..what can I say, it was a busy busy month what with Christmas and all! Hehe! I didn't have too many favorites but I definitely had a some items I was loving for the month of December. 

I purchased my iPad mini during the year and instantly fell in love! It's so cute and handy for browsing the web and best of all, it fits in your purse for when you're on the go. Before the iPad, I would browse the web on my iPhone...oh I don't know how I survived looking at that tiny screen. I love my iPad and I'm so glad I bought it! 

Since the mercury has been rising non stop, my face just becomes one big oil slick by the end of the day. The Body Shop all-in-one Insta Blur has been my saviour at keeping the oil at bay. It does kind of feel oily when you put it on but manages to keep my makeup staying put, even on the hottest of days. 

I've only recently discovered my love for the store Loccitane. My mum noticed and bought me a lovely rose scented pack for Christmas. My new favourite fragrance is the Roses Eau de Toilette ~ it's heaven in a bottle! So floral and light for during the summer days. 

I recently rediscovered a product I've had in my collection for a little while now. The Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer is a fantastic full coverage concealer. When I first purchased this I thought it was too thick but have been loving it recently. It covers my dark circles like no other and doesn't crease at all ~ bonus! 

I love me a good nude lip and Milani offers a very affordable price and quality, creamy lipstick. My favourite for December is number 26. Nude Creme. 

And of course to hold all my goodies is my favourite baby pink Zara purse with gold accents. This bag seriously goes with everything and is so versatile with both short and long straps it can be dressed up and down. I love it! 

Let me know what your favourite item was for December 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment