Friday 23 January 2015

Chilly Summers Day


What's been going on with the weather this week? Talk about identity crisis...it's been all over the shop. But TGIF I say and yay for the long weekend!

I do love a good all black errrthing outfit ; ) this one incorporates florals, a pinky nude bag and gold flats. My skirt is from Sportsgirl and is a classic midi you'll find everywhere these days. I love how it has pockets too! Basic cotton tops are a must and go with everything. You'll find this long sleeve top at Cotton On. 

My favourite gold flats are Sambag and the most comfortable shoes ever. Zara have the most amazing handbags and that's where you'll find this nude coloured beauty. I've been using this bag non stop this Summer. Love it! 

I hope everyone has a fantastic fun and safe long weekend whatever you may get up to! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment