Sunday 28 December 2014

Finding the Perfect NYE LBD

Beautysets - NYE LBD
Finding the perfect outfit to ring in the new year is a must for such a special occasion. Combining style, sparkle and comfort is a must for me and I've teamed up with DailyLook to show you how it's done.
 
When hitting the town, I tend to go for a classic, simple outfit and team with accessories that do most of the talking. To me the colour black emulates elegance and you can never go wrong with a fab little black dress.
 
This maxi dress is classic, but also shows off your sexy side with a high thigh split and plunging neck line. It's all about the accessories for me and love adding a touch of gold sparkle to any outfit. Gold strappy heels are just perfection and a staple shoe in my eyes. Metallic snakeskin...need I say any more?! This gorgeous clutch adds some texture and a touch of colour to the outfit.
Whilst partying your night away you'll want to show off those shoulders but when the night is over and it's time to go home, you'll be glad you brought a jacket. This black boyfriend blazer is comfortable and won't completely cover up your fabulous outfit!
 
I hope this has given you a little inspiration towards your party outfit this new years eve. Happy New Year to everyone - have a very fun and safe night!!
 
                 NYE LBD with DailyLook
Dl-122357-clear-v0 Dl-118919-black-v0 Dl-117696-black-v0 Dl-84569_v0 Dl-94056_v0 Dl-91271_v0 Dl-85757_v0
 
Check out DailyLook's collection of LBDs here http://www.dailylook.com/c/Little-Black-Dresses/3/4125.html and let me know your favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment