Monday 17 November 2014

Weekly Roundup

With under six weeks until Christmas, 2014 is quickly coming to a close! I know everyone seems to be saying this but where has this year gone. Seems like just yesterday that we were celebrating our way out of 2013 and into the new year. 

In this post I thought I'd give a round up of events from my last week. 

I recently moved house so there's been a lot of unpacking and restyling going on. I like the fact that you can clear out all the junk and start fresh when you're moving house. It's the perfect opportunity to sort through your wardrobe and give away what you no longer need. 

I'd been eyeballing the limited edition Bobbi Brown Sand & Surf pallet for a while and decided to treat myself. Boy am I glad I purchased this baby - the colours are a perfect mix of neutral browns and golden shimmers. Such a fab Summer pallet. 

Last week was also a test of physical & mental strength, endurance and team work. I'm proud to say I successfully completed the Sydney Tough Mudder yesterday. It sure was tough but also a lot of fun and I'd definitely recommend it, if you're up for the challenge of 20kms and 20 obstacles! 

All in all a fantastic week and happy birthday to my sister who turned 24 on Saturday! Looking forward to another great week ahead : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment