Monday 30 June 2014

Sambag Sale

I've been eyeing these gorgeous ballet flats for a while now and I'm so glad I bought some! Except now I want them in every colour : ) 

Sambag is having a sale at the moment - ballet flats are normally $180 per pair and are now on sale for either $90 or $108! Sizes are going quickly so get yourselves into either a store or online and get a pair, or two!  

I wear flats quite often during the day and don't mind spending a bit more if I'm getting a quality pair of shoes. With these that's exactly what you're getting - quality! They have a nice thick sole which means you can't feel every bump of the ground under your feet, like other shoes. The inside is leather that is long lasting and they are so comfortable. 

Sambag's sizes do run a little big, but I suggest buying a pair of insoles to go in your shoes. They make such a difference and add a bit more cushion to the soles of your feet. 

They have a vast colour and pattern selection, which makes choosing only one pair a very difficult decision - which is why I got two! 

If you're searching for that perfect pair of ballet flats, I suggest investing in a pair of Sambag flats! Your feet will thank you for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment