Monday 5 May 2014

Maroon Monday

Who wishes it was still the weekend?! Meee!! 
When I woke up this morning, I wanted to wear something comfortable, while still looking put together. These black pants, I found at Glassons a couple of years ago and they've treated me very well! They're always my go to pair when I'm having one of those mornings. You know the ones when you can't find anything to wear, even though you have an entire wardrobe full of clothes in front of you haha! I just love how they fit me and they're black, so they match with anything. I was feeling a bit of maroon as well, so I teamed this peplum top (also from Glassons)with the look. I added my favourite ankle boots from Wittner to top it off - so comfy and a nice chunky heel on them. They are definately my 2014 Winter must haves! 
What are your winter must haves? 

No comments:

Post a Comment